The law is a demanding profession and there is growing concern within the legal community over a lack of lawyer well-being. Not only are lawyers suffering from a significant increase in mental health issues and substance abuse problems, but there is also a failure of lawyers to thrive as evidenced by significant attorney attrition from law firms and the profession generally.
The “Colorado Lawyer Well-Being Leadership Cohort” is designed for legal organization leaders seeking to address these challenges through:
- A collaborative, systemic approach to lawyer wellbeing that includes everyone.
- Opportunities to engage with and learn from other legal organizations across Colorado.
- The development of workplace wellbeing leadership skills.
- Exploration of practical tools and approaches to foster a culture of well-being in legal organizations.
Structure & Content
The program will follow six learning modules implemented through monthly meetings, tools & resources, and self-reflective exercises to improve your workplace well-being leadership skills.
• Modules 1 & 2 provide the “business case” and the “why” for leading workplace well-being initiatives in legal organizations.
• Modules 3 & 4 provide an overview of how to approach systemic, structural, and cultural changes in legal organizations following the program’s “Six Goal Areas” of lawyer well-being.
• Modules 5 & 6 provide a roadmap to sustainability and scalability in well-being initiatives through the leveraging of stakeholders and changemakers in legal organizations.
This program creates a meaningful space for active participation in the evolution of well-being as core value in legal workplaces. Organizational leaders will benefit from a “cohort” structure where there will be opportunity to connect, communicate, and collaborate with other leaders in Colorado’s legal community.
The 2024 Cohort is set to begin in March 2024.*
Registration closes on February 26, 2024.
*A minimum of 10 participants is necessary for the cohort to launch.
For more information contact Ryann Peyton at email@example.com